- 100% Furnace Brazed
- 100% Completely Heli-Arc Welded Fins
- Anti-Balloning Cover
- NCRC Extreme Duty Mechanical Diode
- Stators available in Fabricated Steel, CNC Billet Steel or CNC Billet Aluminum
- Custom Fin Angles
- Heavy Duty Thrust Bearings
- Hardened and Ground Pump Hub
- Billet Steel Front Cover
- Dynamic Hi-Speed Neutral Balanced
- Optional Full Billet CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Drive Cover for reduced rotating weight
No other company offers the level of detail that NCRC does in their racing converters. For example, EACH AND EVERY fin in the converter has Seven Full Welds on it – other companies only partially weld their fins… even on their highest dollar converters!
Available in 8″, 9″, 9.9″ and 10.5″ models in many different configurations and stall speeds including an Aluminum Drive Cover Option. NCRC has drive options to fit ANY racing transmission on the market today – including many “yet to be released” drives.
All NCRC Racing Converters are covered by the famous NCRC “If you can break it, we’ll fix it” 1 year warranty. Lead Time after order placement is typically 1 week. Fill out our Converter Form before you call to order, it’ll save us a lot of time on the phone getting your setup information!