Make changes to your setup at the track or in the garage!
The Standard of Excellence in
Converter Design and Quality
NCRC introduced the Worlds First Bolt Together Torque Converter over 20 years ago, and we’ve continued to refine it making it stronger and more efficient every year!
By making the Pump and Drive Covers removable, you can make changes to your converter at home. Want to change the stator at the track? You can! Smoke the clutches in your transmission? Clean
it out at home without shipping it back!
- 100% Furnace Brazed
- 100% Completely Heli-Arc Welded Fins
- Anti-Balloning Cover
- NCRC Extreme Duty Mechanical Diode
- Stators available in Fabricated Steel, CNC Billet Steel or CNC Billet Aluminum
- Custom Fin Angles
- Heavy Duty Thrust Bearings
- Hardened and Ground Pump Hub
- Billet Steel Front Cover
- Dynamic Hi-Speed Neutral Balanced
- Optional Full Billet CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Drive Cover for reduced rotating weight
- Optional Full Billet Converter in both Aluminum and Titanium for lightest weight possible!
No other company offers the level of detail that NCRC does in their racing converters. For example, EACH AND EVERY fin in the converter has Seven Full Welds on it – other companies only partially weld their fins… even on their highest dollar converters!
Available in 8", 9" and 10" models in many different configurations and stall speeds including an Aluminum Drive Cover Option. NCRC has drive options to fit ANY racing transmission on the market today – including many "yet to be released"
All NCRC Racing Converters are covered by the famous NCRC "If you can break it, we’ll fix it" 1 year warranty. Lead Time after order placement is typically 1 week.