When David Pearson’s email@example.com record breaking 275 tire pass leaked out during the Lights Out V Grudge Race, he got booted from the class, yeah the one with no rules! And you can’t blame them, nobody wanted a piece of that running those kinds of ET’s…
So David went on to run the Outlaw Drag Radial Class and backed it up with a firstname.lastname@example.org first round win!
Unfortunately, rain stopped the race before it could be finished as Pearson certainly had good chances of taking his Procharged Mustang to the winners circle.
Incrementals on the record breaking pass were –
That’s FLYING on a 275 Radial Tire!!!
Pearson now holds some very impressive records, and NCRC is proud to have helped him achieve his goals.
- Fastest on 275 Radial
- Stock Suspension 275 Record
- ODR 275/315 Record (Duck’s Rules)
- Fastest Gas Procharger Record on 275’s
- Fastest Procharged SB on Gas on a 275
- Fastest SB Procharger on Gas (or Meth) in the World
- Fastest SB Procharged MPH (176 @ Holly Springs last Fall)
Congratulations David and Team on an impressive performance!!!
We also want to congratulate Mean Dean Marinis who was the #1 qualifier in X275 with a email@example.com and the Bruder Brothers who were #3 qualifiers with a firstname.lastname@example.org!